Thursday 19 December 2013

THE POT BELLY BARD - SAMSON'S UGLY SISTER

Samson had a sister, her name i chose to forget
She had a big crush on me, and my lego jet;
Though it was one-way, and i was not gay
I let her go for the reason, she was just too God damn ugly.

Her breasts were sagging South
Her tummy bursting at the seams;
Thighs were the size of tree trunks
Her rump that of a well fed farm pig.

She smiled through her braces
Dirty shoes with grime and untied laces;
Her polka dot frock resembled warts on her face
Table manners were nasty and devoid of grace.

She waved her hand in unladylike glee
She jumped and strutted in manners that made buried moles flee;
Samson loved his sister too much and pampered her
It showed in her unkempt hair and dirty finger.

Alliances was called from lands far and near
No man dared to step forward, nor a Knight in shining armor;
The Bard was called and dictated, "A wife she is and a fine cook for you, good Sir"
"No thanks Mr Samson," said he,"She is just too God damn ugly".


1 comment:

  1. I’m really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really irritating. A good website with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete